Sunday, September 21, 2008

Home Thursday, Lord Willing and the Creeks Don't Rise

Paul hopes to be pedalling into his own driveway Thursday evening. If you would like to come and help welcome him home, I am planning to have ribbon strung across the driveway and some whoops and hollers from those of us that have been inspired by this epic journey. Please join us at 7903 E. Princeton Ave. at about 4:00 or so. Paul hopes to time it to get home around 4:30 - 5:00. We'll have some snacks and beverages on hand. I thought about surprising Paul with this, but wanted to make sure it was something we could work out timing wise and that it is something he would enjoy. He was delighted to think anyone would be interested:)

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Any way to get a video feed of it? Maybe Dave has some ideas. I wish I could be there. I am sure there will be plenty of photos.

Chuck