Sunday, September 7, 2008

All Tuckered Out----

I rode about 65 miles today and landed at "The Friendship Inn" B&B. I was just beat, which is not too surprising after the last few days of climbing. I had a 2 hour nap before dinner, and plan to be in bed early. Had my second flat, a little less happy about this one that the first one.

Not sure where I will land tomorrow. At this point it will be Wed when I arrive in Dawson Creek. Some friends of the owners just stopped in and said they saw bears right down the road.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Another day, another way. Strikes and gutters, but I hope you get more strikes :) I have been living vicariously via these posts! Its quite entertaining, and I really enjoy the blog format. Its like folks that use to read newspaper rags about Charles Lindbergh's flights, or Mallory's exploits on the mountain. I look forward to reading your blog every night. Its the first thing I do. I have been bragging about your feat to all my friends, and every single person is amazed at the commitment this takes. I can't wait to see the photos. I hope get some good weather the next few days, and that the bears stay in the berries, not on the road.

Have a good one!

"Sure I am of this, that you have only to endure to conquer." - Winston Churchill