Friday, August 29, 2008

Weather Update, and Failed Repair Attempt!

Wow, acording to the forcast, my planned route will take me from good weather to better weather. My origional plan was to camp at least half of the time, and that has just not been in the cards. Tomorrow, I have choices on stopping points from a little before Teslin to a few miles past Teslin...then it still looks like 2 more days to Watson lake, then 2 more to Laird Hot Springs----and another rest day or maybe even 2! (If it is camping weather and I am holding up).

Thanks to all for your kind thoughts, and be assured that your traveler is in good spirits, not to be "dampened" by a little weather. I have worked in worse.

I don't know what I will have for either phone or internet for the next leg, so we shall see.

Repair failure---I was unable to effect the repair on my heart rate monitor. Thus, I went to none other than Wal-mart and purchased another one. Hate the place, but you gotta love the price (and availability). So David, I guess you are still well ahead on the "Leatherman tool tales."

No comments: